Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jingles All the Way

- Ariana Yuen, New Business Director

I miss the days of good advertising jingles. Recently, I haven't heard any so I decided to search for the best-ever advertising jingles. Here's the list, courtesy of Forbes (updated in june 2010).


I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke (Coca Cola)


Oh, I Wish I were an Oscar Mayer Wiener (Oscar Mayer)


Two All Beef Patties...(McDonald's)


I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid (Toys 'R Us)


You Deserve a Break Today (McDonald's)


Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? (Dr. Pepper)


Campbell's Soup M'm M'm Good (Campbell's Soup)


Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, oh what a relief it is... (Alka Seltzer)

1 comment:

  1. The advertising jingle has changed. My favorite from recent years is "Open Happiness" by coke:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxfkg3RaRjs

    AKA, the official comeback of Cee-Lo.

    ReplyDelete